General Class Information
About the Location
THERE IS A $5.00 FEE For THIS TRADITIONAL CLASS!
1. THIS IS A TRADITIONAL Classroom Combined Bow & Hunter Ed. Course! Students under 18 must bring a signed parental consent form. No Exceptions!
2. All students are required to sign the Weare Hunter Safety Programs' Waiver of Liability Form! No Exceptions!
3. This is a 7 day course. Come with a willingness to learn and with a good attitude!
4. Saturday: 6/27/20 Is Your Test Day for Certification! Bring YOUR Lunch and please dress for the weather as if you were actually going hunting!
5. You may bring your personal survival kit! YOU MAY BRING YOUR OWN BOWS / Crossbows with your name and address on your arrows! NO FIREARMS OR LIVE AMMUNITION OF ANY TYPE! NO EXCEPTIONS!
6. This class Can Not accept Online Field Day Certificates per NH F&G Dept. Rules and Regulations!
7. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS!
Here is a email address to contact the Weare Hunter Safety Program Course.